My wish list
A word of advice:
You have made it through another year of high school. Congrats! This does not mean to slack off, because you will be sorry later. With my words of encouragement, I hope you will make the right choices.
Here is a list I wish I had followed:
1. Do not value first impressions highly.
Do not judge someone without getting to know him or her.
2. Stay as far away as possible from DRAMA.
If the problem does not involve you, do not get involved.
3. Get your driver’s license.
Get your permit ASAP and start practicing.
4. Do not try to please everybody.
B e true to who you are because it is impossible to make
5. Play sports and volunteer.
S taying active is the way to go. Volunteering helps the community
and looks good on your college application.
6. Stay on top of your work.
Always remember that your academics can take you a long way.
7. Be yourself.
Do not change to fit in with the crowd.
8. Take responsibility.
Before you point fingers, check yourself.
9. Have fun -- but not too much fun.
Stay in school!